If challenging outdoor activities in unpredictable weather are part of your life then the Tibet Gore-Tex Hi hiking boots from Lowa are for you. Built to withstand carrying heavy loads over long distances and off-trail terrain, these rugged lace-up trekking boots will keep you stable and protected.
- Sturdy nubuck leather upper with tonal stitching.
- Two-zone FlexFit lacing system that allows an easy, natural motion of the ankle.
- Proprietary Lace Loop technology and patented "I-Lock" locking hooks.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for comfortable wearing on uneven terrain.
- Gusseted C4 anatomically shaped tongue to keep debris and moisture out and improve flex.
- High-profile construction to keep ankles secure.
- Gore-Tex breathable interior membrane for waterproofing and ultimate climate control.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable, textile lined insole with slow reacting foam layer for added comfort.
- Detailed PU midsole wider in the forefoot and higher in the toebox for a perfect fit.
- SPS Dynamic technology incorporated in the midsole to control overpronation and supination and reduce fatigue.
- Full-length, 5mm nylon stabilizer with a PU layer for optimal underfoot control.
- Self-cleaning Vibram Masai outsole with deep lugs shaped for uphill and downhill traction.
- High wall rubber rand for extra protection.
Lowa Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.