Elegant style is what made the Bedale combat-style boots from Loake famous all over the world. Part of the Loake Shoemakers 1880 collection manufactured in England, these brogue ankle boots are dependable and elegant and will complement any smart casual wear.
- Genuine burnished calf-leather upper with contrast stitching.
- Full brogue wingtip detailing for classic elegance.
- Traditional derby-style lacing with 6-eyelets for a flexible fit.
- Breathable leather lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable, foam padded and leather lined insole for cushioning.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Hardwearing Victory rubber sole with unique treading for grip and traction.
- Pull tab on the heel for easy on and off.
Loake Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.