The 3989 lace-up brogue shoes from Dr.Martens were first manufactured in the mid-60s, this version is a modern update with 5-eye fastening, traditional brogue detailing and tonal laces, for an uncompromisingly fashion-forward look and feel.
- Durable Smooth leather upper which is famously stiff to start.
- Breathable leather and textile lining for comfort.
- Non-removable, padded insole for cushioning and support.
- AirWair Air-Cushioned rubber sole.
- Grooved edges on the midsole for Dr.Martens styling.
Dr.Martens Size Conversion
|US Men||US Women||UK||EU|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.