Pamper your feet and enjoy an active life with the new Simba lace-up sneakers from MBT. Given the podiatrist seal of approval due to supporting the natural way your body moves and because it encourages you to walk actively, the Simba low-profile trainers will become your favourite in no time. Swiss technology at its best, designed to offer the best comfort possible, these low-tops should not be missing from your shoe collection.
- High-quality soft leather upper with tonal stitching.
- Low profile construction for ankle support.
- Traditional lacing system for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for anatomical fit.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable mesh lining for dry in-shoe climate.
- Removable, washable, antibacterial and anatomically correct X40 High Rebound OrthoLite insole.
- PU Midsole with Pivot Axis technology and engineered shank to absorb shock and provide support.
- Patented MBT SensorTechnology rocker sole for gentle rolling motion.
- The natural instability of the MBT sole imitates walking on soft, uneven surfaces for active walking.
- Unique treading on the sole for enhanced traction.
- Performance MBT index meaning the sole offers the highest level of rock.
- Certified and recommended by the APMA as back-friendly footwear.
MBT Size Conversion