Party like it's 1997 with the new 1997 low-top trainers from MBT. Given the podiatrist seal of approval due to supporting the natural way your body moves and because it encourages you to walk actively, these low-top trainers will become your favourite in no time.
- Premium nubuck upper with tonal stitching.
- Traditional lacing system for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for anatomical fit.
- Low-profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Breathable mesh lining for dry in-shoe climate.
- Removable and mesh lined insole for cushioning.
- Dual density midsole to absorb shock and provide support.
- Patented MBT SensorTechnology rocker rubber sole for gentle rolling motion.
- Performance MBT index meaning the sole offers an increased level of rolling.
- Certified and recommended by the APMA as back-friendly footwear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.