Party like it's 1997 with the new 1997 low-top trainers from MBT. Given the podiatrist seal of approval due to supporting the natural way your body moves and because it encourages you to walk actively, these low-top trainers will become your favourite in no time.
- Premium nubuck upper with tonal stitching.
- Traditional lacing system for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for anatomical fit.
- Low-profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Breathable mesh lining for dry in-shoe climate.
- Removable and mesh lined insole for cushioning.
- Dual density midsole to absorb shock and provide support.
- Patented MBT SensorTechnology rocker rubber sole for gentle rolling motion.
- Performance MBT index meaning the sole offers an increased level of rolling.
- Certified and recommended by the APMA as back-friendly footwear.
MBT Size Conversion
|4 - 4.5||5||38|
|5 - 5.5||6||39|
|6 - 6.5||6.5||40|
|7 - 7.5||7||41|
|8 - 8.5||8||42|
|9 - 9.5||9||43|
|10 - 10.5||10||44|
|11 - 11.5||10.5||45|
|12 - 12.5||11||46|
|13 - 13.5||12||47|
|14 - 14.5||13||48|
|15 - 15.5||13.5||49|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.