For women who put a lot of emphasis on fit and comfort Lowa have created the Lady lll Gore-Tex hiking boots. Built specifically for women and incorporating all the best technologies, these lace-up trekking boots will make exploring the outdoors an absolute joy.
- Premium 2.1 mm nubuck leather upper with contrast stitching.
- Two-zone FlexFit lacing system that allows an easy, natural motion of the ankle.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for comfortable wearing on uneven terrain.
- Gusseted C4 anatomically shaped tongue to keep debris and moisture out and improve flex.
- High-profile construction to keep ankles secure.
- Gore-Tex breathable interior membrane for waterproofing and ultimate climate control.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable, textile lined insole with slow reacting foam layer for added comfort.
- Dura PU midsole with SPS System for added support and shock absorption.
- Vibram Natural outsole to optimise support.
- Deep lugs with special design for excellent traction on difficult terrain.
- High wall rubber rand for extra protection.
- Built on a women's specific last for a better fit and feel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.