Plain tie derby shoe with a Goodyear welted sole and a contrasting blue or red welt. Drake is a product of India. Claridge is another versatile last form that is utilised for both traditional English shoe designs and more modern footwear. For each occasion, a variety of dress shoes in calf leather or suede leather with either leather or rubber bottoms are available. These include traditional plain tie shoes as well as basic, every day shoes.
- Genuine calf leather upper with contrast stitching.
- Breathable leather lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Leather lined footbed for underfoot support and cushioning.
- Lace Up system for a comfortable secure fit.
- Hardwearing victory rubber sole with unique treading for grip and traction.
Loake Size Conversion