Perfect for your everyday outdoor activities, the Original Short wellington boots from Hunter are still as popular as when they were first introduced in 1956. Featuring the classic design that set up the foundations of the Hunter brand, these rubber boots will let you enjoy the rain in comfort.
- Durable vulcanized natural rubber upper with glossy finish.
- Adjustable branded metal buckle to the side for a little more flexibility.
- Pull-on construction for easy on and off.
- Approximately 27 cm high shaft and 34.5 cm circumference based on size UK 6.
- Slim leg for a more fitted, feminine silhouette.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable, moulded and multi-layered cushioned sponge insole.
- Non-slip calendered rubber sole for grip and traction.
- 2 cm heel for stability.
- 100% waterproof.
Hunter Size Conversion
|9||7||40 - 41|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.