First launched in 1967, the Wallabee boots are iconic for Clarks Originals. Easy meets handsome in these moccasins that feature clean and simple lines as well as a structural silhouette for absolute comfort.
- Rich suede leather upper with tonal stitching.
- Soft and breathable leather lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable, leather lined insole for cushioning.
- High-profile construction to keep ankles secure.
- Signature crepe sole that cushions and reduces foot fatigue.
Clarks Originals Size Conversion