The Gobi II ankle boots from Vivobarefoot have the original minimalist desert boot style look and are designed so that you can comfortably wear them every day. The Vivobarefoot footwear is known for its unique style and environmentally friendly production methods and the vegan Gobi II is no exception.
- Durable and soft Eco Suede upper with tonal stitching.
- Classic 3-eyelet lacing system for a flexible fit.
- Desert-style, high-profile construction to support the ankles.
- Soft and breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable, 3mm recycled foam with natural cork lining insole for underfoot support.
- Patented, ultra-thin, flexible and puncture resistant rubber sole.
- Ultra-flexible and foldable.
- Pull tab at the heel for easy on and off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.