The Ababa trainer from Vivobarefoot is a minimal retro slip-on design. This shoe is made from Wild Hide, the naturally-scarred leather of free-roaming cattle, sourced from small scale farmers in Ethiopia. As part of Made In Ethiopia range, the Ababa shoes are handmade, empowering makers and supporting local communities.
- Naturally-scarred African Wild Hide leather upper tanned by Pittards.
- Soft leather lining for comfort.
- Non-removable leather lined footbed for comfort.
- Ultra-thin, flexible and foldable.
- Durable rubber sole for maximum sensory feedback and minimum interference.
Vivobarefoot Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.