Versatile and reliable, this style of boot was originally used by miners in the Mesabi iron range in Minnesota during the day before being cleaned and shined up for a night out in town. Today, the Red Wing's Rover 295 boots are built using premium leathers for increased durability.
- Roughout Muleskinner leather upper for a rugged look.
- Breathable leather and textile lining for comfort.
- Non-removable, leather lined insole for cushioning.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Non-slip Cushion Crepe Wedge sole for grip and traction.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.