Red Wing first introduced the Merchant 6-Inch boots in the 1920's, and they have been America's favourite ever since. With an updated look, these lace-up ankle boots keep all the classic features that made them popular with generation after generation.
- Durable leather upper with contrast stitching.
- Classic lacing system with metal eyelets for secure fit.
- Half bellowed tongue to keep debris out.
- Double and triple stitching for enhanced durability.
- High profile construction for ankle support.
- Breathable leather and textile lining for comfort.
- Genuine leather insole for underfoot support.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Hardwearing and oil-resistant Chemigum cork-infused rubber sole.
Red Wing Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.