Red Wing first introduced the Merchant 6-Inch 8062 boots in the 1920's, and they have been America's favourite ever since. With an updated look, these lace-up ankle boots keep all the classic features that made them popular with generation after generation.
- Rich Mohave leather upper with contrast stitching.
- Contrast double and triple stitching for enhanced durability.
- Half bellows tongue to keep debris out.
- Classic lacing system with metal eyelets for secure fit.
- High profile construction for ankle support.
- Leather and textile lining.
- Genuine leather insole for underfoot support.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Hardwearing, oil-resistant Chemigum cork-infused rubber sole.
Red Wing Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.