Swiss engineering at its finest, the Cloudventure trainers from On Running deliver comfort, performance and style. Featuring an innovative and distinctive design packed with modern technology, these low-top sneakers are perfect for trail running.
- Unique 2-layer mesh and nylon upper with synthetic overlay.
- The inner layer offers a snug supportive fit.
- The outer layer is lightweight, breathable and DWR treated to repel water.
- Innovative lace-up system that follows the foot's natural movements.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for anatomical fit.
- Reflective trims to boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- Breathable textile lining for healthy in-shoe climate.
- Non-removable insole for cushioning.
- CloudTec horizontal and vertical cushioning technology active only during the foot strike.
- 11 individual cloud-pods on the Speedboard for cushioning and support.
- Micro-engineered Grip-Rubber outsole with 4 levels of grip.
- Sole features triangular base grip, arrow shaped lugs, crystal shaped elements and shark-teeth grip for varied terrain.
- Lightweight yet protective rubber toe cap.
- Rubber medial and heel overlays for increased support and stability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.