Encompassing Swiss engineering at its finest, the Cloudflyer trainers from On Running deliver comfort, performance and style. Featuring an innovative and distinctive design packed with modern technology, these low-top sneakers are perfect for the running enthusiasts.
- Breathable mesh and PU upper with synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Traditional lace-up system for flexible fit.
- Padded tongue and collar for anatomical fit.
- Reflective trims to boost visibility in low-lighting conditions.
- Breathable and moisture-wicking textile lining for healthy in-shoe climate.
- Removable, dual density moulded insole for cushioning.
- CloudTec cushioning technology active only during the foot strike.
- Lightweight and flexible CloudTec sole unit made from Zero-Gravity foam for cushioning.
- 14 Cloud-pods directly attached to the Speedboard to allow the sole to adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Central channel between the medial and lateral sides to allows for individual movement of the foot.