With maximum cushioning and superior support, the Cloudace sneakers from On Running keep up with even the most demanding runner. If you are seeking to achieve all your goals and then some, these lace-up low-tops are ideal and will ensure you are kept at the top of the leader board.
- Breathable mesh and PU upper with synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Breathable textile lining for healthy in-shoe climate.
- Removable EVA insole for cushioning and support.
- CloudTec horizontal and vertical cushioning technology active only during the foot strike.
- 14 Cloud-pods directly attached to the liquid-injected Speedboard to allow the sole to adapt to the shape of your foot.
- Lightweight and flexible CloudTec sole unit made from Zero-Gravity foam.
- Injected TPU heel counter and precision-moulded 3D heel pads for stability.
- Deep flex grooves for an enhanced range of motion and maximum flexibility.
- Central channel between the medial and lateral sides to allows for individual movement of the foot.
On Running Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.