Still sporting the retro form that first debuted in 1998, the Jordan brand have reintroduced the Pro Strong sneakers for their 20th anniversary. These basketball-inspired high-tops look great on or off the court, making them an urban favourite.
- High-quality leather and nubuck upper with contrasting textile trim.
- Padded collar and tongue for anatomical fit.
- Hidden ghillie lacing system for a sleek look and locked in fit.
- High-profile construction to keep ankles snug and secure.
- Breathable mesh lining.
- Non-removable, textile lined foam insole for cushioning and support.
- Compression moulded Phylon midsole for responsive cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber sole for durable traction.
- Carbon fibre plate for extra support and stability.
- Pull tab at the back for easy on and off.
Jordan Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.