The inspiration behind the new Speedgoat 2 low-top running trainers from Hoka One One is world-class endurance runner Karl Meltzer and the harsh conditions of the Speedgoat 50k race. Redesigned to offer improved fit, stability and durability, these fast and tough trail running shoes mean business.
- Breathable open engineered mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays.
- Ultra lightweight, no-sew SpeedFrame construction for stability, support and structure.
- Traditional lacing system with elasticated laces for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for ankle support.
- Breathable textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable breathable OrthoLite foam insole for a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment .
- Durable, oversized, injection-moulded CMEVA/EVA midsole to absorb shock and offer stability.
- Wider midsole and toe box for a more stable base on varied terrain.
- Balance Stage Meta-Rocker with low heel-toe drop to complement a runner's normal gait cycle.
- Vibram MegaGrip Hi-Traction outsole with 5 mm multidirectional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain.
- Pull tab on the heel for easy on and off.
- Reflective trims for visibility in low light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.