Experience night running at its best with the new Mach Fly at Night low-top trainers from Hoka One One. Blending the latest technologies with optimal comfort, these lace-up sneakers let you embrace the night and have a safe run.
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper for breathability and comfortable fit.
- Open knit pattern areas offer optimal breathability across the midfoot and forefoot.
- Closed knit pattern areas designed to offer structure and support to help lock down the arch and heel.
- Full lace system for comfortable and secure fitting.
- Padded tongue and collar for ankle support.
- Low construction for ankle mobility.
- Reflective midsole logo and heel tab for enhanced visibility on low light conditions.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable textile lined, foam padded insole for cushioning.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride.
- Responsive PROFLY midsole for softer cushioning in the heel for shock absorption and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return.
- Lightweight and flexible R-BOUND sole for responsive cushioning.
- Wishbone design and siping provides traction and strategic flex points.
Hoka One One Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.