Break free from the constrictions of traditional support shoes and give Gaviota running trainers from Hoka One One a try. Delivering inherent support and protection without the use of rigid and unforgiving materials, these low-top sneakers have all your needs covered and will become your favourite go-to running shoes in no time.
- Seamless air mesh upper with zonal 3D Puff synthetic overlays for structural support.
- Arch-Lock Wings technology for added mid-foot support.
- Traditional lacing system with elasticated laces for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for ankle support.
- Breathable textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable breathable OrthoLite foam insole for a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment .
- Light, cushioned, unique-shaped oversized midsole to absorb shock without compromising performance.
- Active Foot Frame technology beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole to cradle and support it.
- Late Stage Meta-Rocker EVA sole with low heel-toe drop to complement a runner's normal gait cycle.
- Firmer RMAT J-Frame technology for dynamic stability, support and rebound.
- Zonal rubber inserts for reliable grip and durability in high wear areas.
- Flat-Waisted Geometry to provide inherent stability, 5mm offset.
- Moderate heel bevel for smooth heel transitions.
Hoka One One Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.