True to the award-winning heritage, the Clifton 5 running shoes from Hoka One One are light, cushioning and very fast. Designed with comfort in mind, these low-top sneakers provide the feeling of running on clouds.
- Breathable open engineered mesh upper with seamless synthetic overlays.
- Classic lace-up closure with reinforced eyelets for durability.
- Generously padded tongue and collar for ankle support.
- Breathable textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Removable breathable OrthoLite foam insole for a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment .
- Durable, oversized, full-length compression moulded EVA midsole to absorb shock and offer stability.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker midsole/sole for smoother heel/toe transition.
- Active Foot Frame technology beds the heel and foot deeply into the midsole to cradle and support it.
- Zonal rubber inserts for reliable grip and durability in high wear areas.
- Flat-Waisted Geometry to provide inherent stability, 5mm offset.
- Moderate heel bevel for smooth heel transitions.
- Pull tab on the heel for easy on and off.
- Reflective trims for visibility in low light.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.