The Challenger Atr 5 running trainers from Hoka One One has taken all the unique and iconic features from its predecessor and made them even better to deliver outstanding comfort and protection when hitting the treacherous trails. Inspired by the Clifton trainers, these lace-up low-tops have a cleaner, less bulky construction to stay fast, light and offer a smooth ride.
- Breathable and seamless dual-layer mesh upper.
- Traditional lacing system with elasticated laces for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for ankle support.
- Extended toe-cap coverage for added durability and protection .
- Low-profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Breathable textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Foam padded insole for cushioning and support.
- Durable and oversize CMEVA midsole to absorb shock and offer stability.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker technology for smooth heel/toe transition.
- Internal heel counter to provide support on all types of terrain.
- Durable sole with rubber inserts for stability on uneven terrain.
Hoka One One Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.