Perfect for the path less travelled, the new and versatile Challenger Atr 4 trail running shoes from Hoka One One are supportive no matter the running surface or weather conditions. Inspired by the Clifton trainers, these lace-up low-tops have a cleaner, less bulky construction to stay fast and light and offer a smooth ride.
- Breathable seamless dual-layer mesh upper.
- Extended toe-cap coverage for added durability and protection .
- Traditional lacing system with elasticated laces for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for ankle support.
- Breathable textile lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Internal heel counter to provide support on all types of terrain.
- Removable, breathable OrthoLite foam insole for a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment .
- Oversize EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker technology for smooth heel/toe transition .
- Podular EVA outsole for stability on uneven terrain.
- 4 mm rubber lugs for all-terrain traction.
Hoka One One Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.