Originally developed for the American railroad industry, the Engineer 12R boots from Frye have crossed over to everyday style. Popular amongst bikers and hipsters, these cult-like favourite pull-on boots are built to be resilient and perfect for the open road.
- Durable Heritage leather upper with a waxy finish.
- 2 adjustable straps for flexible fit.
- Unlined for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable, foam padded and leather lined insole for cushioning.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Durable rubber sole with stacked heel.
Frye Size Conversion
|7.5||7||40 - 41|
|8.5||8||41 - 42|
|9.5||9||42 - 43|
|10.5||10||43 - 44|
|11.5||11||44 - 45|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.