Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more.
- Made from durable, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco synthetic fabric, which is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Spacious zipped main compartment with interior back pocket, two flat side pockets and a zipped front pocket.
- Inside back pocket made from G-1000 Lite Eco, which is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Comes with a removable seat pad that doubles as a back padding, made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Handles at the top of the bag and adjustable textile shoulder straps.
- Details and handles made from leather.
- Dimensions: 38cm x 27cm x 13cm, Volume: 16 l, Weight: 550 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.