Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more. This slightly bigger version comes with a padded laptop compartment.
- Made from durable, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco synthetic fabric, which is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Spacious zipped main compartment with interior back pocket, padded laptop compartment, two flat side pockets and a zipped front pocket.
- Separate padded laptop compartment fits a 15"" laptop, maximum measurements 36cm x 26cm x 3cm.
- Inside back pocket made from G-1000 Lite Eco, which is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Comes with a removable seat pad that doubles as a back padding, made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Handles at the top of the bag and adjustable padded textile shoulder straps.
- Details and handles made from leather.
- Dimensions: 40cm x 28cm x 16cm, Volume: 18 l, Weight: 765 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.