Inclusivity and diversity has always been celebrated at Dr. Martens so this season the iconic 1460 boots take on the colours of the Pride flag and the name of 1460 Pride 8-Eyelet. For nearly 60 years these combat boots have been a symbol of rebellious self-expression and with this new addition to the Dr. Martens family we can say not much has changed.
- Hardwearing tie-dye inspired print Backhand leather upper with a smooth finish.
- Contrasting stitching for durability.
- 8-eyelet lacing system for flexible fit.
- Soft leather and moisture-wicking textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable, foam padded insole for cushioning.
- Goodyear welt construction where the upper and the sole are heat-sealed and sewn together for durability.
- Oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali resistant AirWair air-cushioned sole with grooved edges.
- Distinctive yellow stitching.
- Signature scripted heel pull tab.
- Hidden message on the sole.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.