Putting a modern spin on a classic Dr. Martens silhouette, the 1460 Vonda II 8-Eyelet are truly an eye-catching pair of boots. Inheriting its style from the 1914 Vonda 14-Eyelet, these sleek combat boots feature an elegant and feminine look that work seamlessly with any casual outfit.
- Softy T full grain leather upper.
- 8-eyelet lacing system for flexible fit.
- Embroidered floral detailing cascading down the sides for feminine look.
- Mid-profile construction for ankle stability.
- Breathable leather and textile lining for healthy in-shoe climate.
- Removable leather and textile lined insole for cushioning and support.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali resistant AirWair Air Cushioned rubber sole.
- Grooved edges on the sole for Dr. Martens styling.
- Distinctive yellow welt stitching for added appeal.
- Scripted heel pull-tab for easy on and off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.