The Original 1460 Pascal boots are one of Dr. Martens iconic styles and are a symbol of self-expression and rebellion. Featuring an eye-catching design and superior comfort, these reinvented lace-up boots still manage to keep coveted classic Dr. Martens DNA that has made the brand so lovable.
- Soft Harvest leather upper with a waxy finish.
- 8-eyelet lacing system for flexible fit.
- High-profile construction for ankle stability.
- Soft leather and textile lining for comfort.
- Lightly cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction for durability.
- Oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali resistant AirWair Air-Cushioned rubber sole.
- Grooved edges on the sole for Dr. Martens styling.
- Tonal welt stitching for added appeal.
- Signature scripted leather heel pull-tab for easy on and off.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.