First launched in 1967, the Wallabee Boot ankle boots are iconic for Clarks Originals. Easy meets handsome in these lace-up moccasin boots that feature clean and simple lines as well as a structural silhouette for absolute comfort.
- High quality suede upper with tonal stitching.
- Traditional 2-eyelet lacing system for flexible fit.
- Gusseted tongue to keep debris out.
- Moccasin stitching detail for added appeal.
- Soft and breathable leather lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable and foam padded insole for cushioning.
- Signature crepe sole that cushions and reduces foot fatigue.
Clarks Originals Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.