On Running Cloudswift Mesh Mens Trainers
The Cloudswift trainers from On Running is all you need to run in the urban jungle. Engineered for the tough city streets, these lightweight lace-ups are where protection meets performance to ensure that you are running comfortably mile after mile.
- Engineered and stretchable mesh upper with synthetic overlays.
- Low-profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Traditional lacing system for a personalised fit.
- Mechanical side band delivers gentle midfoot support in every stride.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for ankle support.
- Breathable textile lining for comfort.
- Cushioned foam insole for comfortable underfoot support.
- Lightweight and bouncy Helion super foam for superior energy return.
- Helion technology superfoam for cushioning with zero compromises.
- Durable and lightweight CouldTec rubber outsole for high-energy return with honeycomb treads for surface traction.
All the UK orders are delivered in 2 - 3 working days in the UK. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
UK & USA Delivery:
Shipping for all UK orders is Free. All the orders from UK are delivered in 2 - 3 working days. And USA orders are delivered in 2 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery:
Next Day delivery to UK £4.99. All the next day delivery orders received by 12:00pm on weekdays will be sent same day and will be delivered the next working day. The order placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Shipping to Europe:
Shipping to Europe starts from £7.99 per order. It may take up to 5 to 7 workings days to deliver your order.
Shipping for all the countries outside Europe starts from £11.99 per order. It may take up to 7 to 12 workings days to deliver your order
Customs, Duties, and Taxes.
If you are outside UK and buying from Legend Footwear, you are the importer of item and must comply with all laws and regulations of the your country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
If you are not available at the time of delivery the driver will leave a card in your letterbox in order for you to get in touch with them to arrange a suitable time for delivery. Please be aware that you must get in touch with them as they will attempt to deliver one more time before sending the parcel back to us.