Hoka One One Mach FN Mesh Mens Trainers
Experience night running at its best with the new Mach Fly at Night low-top trainers from Hoka One One. Blending the latest technologies with optimal comfort, these lace-up sneakers let you embrace the night and have a safe run.
- Lightweight engineered mesh upper for breathability and comfortable fit.
- Open knit pattern areas offer optimal breathability across the midfoot and forefoot.
- Closed knit pattern areas designed to offer structure and support to help lock down the arch and heel.
- Full lace system for comfortable and secure fitting.
- Padded tongue and collar for ankle support.
- Low construction for ankle mobility.
- Reflective midsole logo and heel tab for enhanced visibility on low light conditions.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable textile lined, foam padded insole for cushioning.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride.
- Responsive PROFLY midsole for softer cushioning in the heel for shock absorption and firmer in the forefoot for propulsion and energy return.
- Lightweight and flexible R-BOUND sole for responsive cushioning.
- Wishbone design and siping provides traction and strategic flex points.
All the UK orders are delivered in 2 - 3 working days in the UK. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
UK & USA Delivery:
Shipping for all UK & USA orders is Free. All the orders from UK are delivered in 2 - 3 working days. And USA orders are delivered in 2 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery:
Next Day delivery to UK £4.99. All the next day delivery orders received by 12:00pm on weekdays will be sent same day and will be delivered the next working day. The order placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Shipping to Europe:
Shipping to Europe starts from £7.99 per order. It may take up to 5 to 7 workings days to deliver your order.
Shipping for all the countries outside Europe starts from £11.99 per order. It may take up to 7 to 12 workings days to deliver your order
Customs, Duties, and Taxes.
If you are outside UK and buying from Legend Footwear, you are the importer of item and must comply with all laws and regulations of the your country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
If you are not available at the time of delivery the driver will leave a card in your letterbox in order for you to get in touch with them to arrange a suitable time for delivery. Please be aware that you must get in touch with them as they will attempt to deliver one more time before sending the parcel back to us.