The Tibet Gore-Tex Ws hiking boots from Lowa are ideal for backpacking on the toughest of treks. If challenging outdoor activities in unpredictable weather are part of your life then these rugged lace-up trekking boots are ready to serve.
- Premium 2.5 mm nubuck leather upper with tonal stitching.
- Two-zone FlexFit lacing system that allows an easy, natural motion of the ankle.
- Proprietary Lace Loop technology and patented "I-Lock" locking hooks.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for comfortable wearing on uneven terrain.
- Gusseted C4 anatomically shaped tongue to keep debris and moisture out and improve flex.
- High-profile construction to keep ankles secure.
- Gore-Tex breathable interior membrane for waterproofing and ultimate climate control.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable, textile lined insole with slow reacting foam layer for added comfort.
- Detailed PU midsole wider in the forefoot and higher in the toebox for a perfect fit.
- SPS Dynamic technology incorporated in the midsole to control overpronation and supination and reduce fatigue.
- Full-length, 5mm nylon stabilizer with a PU layer for optimal underfoot control.
- Self-cleaning Vibram Masai outsole with deep lugs shaped for uphill and downhill traction.
- High wall rubber rand for extra protection.
- Built on a women's specific last for a better fit and feel.
- Compatible with strap-on crampons.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.