Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more.
- Made from durable, lightweight, 100% lycell and 100% polypropylene.
- Zipped main compartment with inside pocket, two flat side pockets and flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Handles at the top of the bag and adjustable textile shoulder straps.
- Comes with a strap and mat underneath for fastening jackets.
- Dimensions: 36cm x 28cm x 14cm, Volume: 16 l, Weight: 410 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.