Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more. This special Re-Kanken Mini version is made from polyester recycled from plastic bottles, and is suitable for small children as well as adults.
- Made from durable, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant SpinDye recycled polyester.
- Spacious zipped main compartment with interior back pocket, two flat side pockets and a smaller zipped front pocket.
- Comes with a removable PE foam seat pad that doubles as a back padding.
- Handles at the top of the bag and long adjustable shoulder straps.
- Embroidered logo on the front.
- Address label on the inside of the main compartment.
- Dimensions: 29cm x 20cm x 13cm, Volume: 7 l, Weight: 340 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.