Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack, is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more. This special Totepack Mini version is both a backpack and a shoulder bag, and is suitable for small children as well as adults.
- Made from durable, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S synthetic fabric, which is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Spacious top-loaded zipped main compartment, inside pocket with padded base, two side pockets and a smaller zipped front pocket.
- Comes with a removable PE foam seat pad that doubles as a back padding.
- Handles at the top of the bag with longer shoulder strap, and regular adjustable back shoulder straps. Webbing made from polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 30cm x 25cm x 13cm, Volume: 8 l, Weight: 350 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.