Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack, is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more. This special version has been scaled down to a small shoulder bag, and is suitable for small children as well as adults.
- Made from hard-wearing, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant Vinylon F synthetic fabric.
- Zipped main compartment with inside pocket, zipped quick-access pocket at the back, two flat side pockets and a smaller zipped front pocket.
- Handles at the top of the bag with adjustable shoulder strap. Webbing made from polypropylene.
- Name label on the inside.
- Dimensions: 20cm x 15cm x 8cm, Volume: 2,5 l, Weight: 190 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.