Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more.
- Made from durable, lightweight, quick-drying and waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco synthetic fabric, which is 65% polyester and 35% cotton.
- Zipped main compartment with inside pocket, zipped quick-access pocket at the back, two flat side pockets and a smaller zipped front pocket.
- Handles at the top of the bag with adjustable shoulder strap. Webbing made from polypropylene.
- Name label on the inside.
- Dimensions: 20cm x 15cm x 11cm, Volume: 2,5 l, Weight: 190 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.