Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack, is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more. The Mini version is suitable for small children as well as adults.
- Made from hard-wearing, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant Vinylon F synthetic fabric.
- Spacious zipped main compartment with interior back pocket, two flat side pockets and a smaller zipped front pocket.
- Comes with a removable PE foam seat pad that doubles as a back padding.
- Handles at the top of the bag and long adjustable shoulder straps. Webbing made from polypropylene.
- Reflective logo on the front.
- Address label on the inside of the main compartment.
- Dimensions: 29cm x 20cm x 13cm, Volume: 7 l, Weight: 220 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.