Fjallraven Kanken was first introduced in Sweden in 1978 to help prevent back problems among school children. These days, this classic backpack is used all over the world for school, work, travel and more. This slightly bigger version comes with a padded laptop compartment.
- Made from hard-wearing, lightweight, quick-drying and water-resistant Vinylal synthetic fabric.
- Spacious zipped main compartment with open outside pockets, padded laptop compartment, outside compartment and zipped front pocket.
- Handles at the top of the bag and adjustable padded textile shoulder straps.
- Details and handles made from leather.
- Dimensions: 42cm x 30cm x 18cm, Volume: 20 l, Weight: 500 g.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.