Inspired by the crepe-soled boots worn by British officers in World War II, the Desert Trek low-profile shoes from Clarks Originals have become an international classic. With a style that needs no introduction, these lace-up flats keep close to their origins while providing absolute comfort.
- Rich suede upper with tonal stitching.
- Tonal leather heel overlay for durability.
- Hand stitching on the middle of the vamp for added appeal.
- Traditional 2-eyelet lacing system for flexible fit.
- Soft and breathable leather lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Non-removable, foam padded and perforated insole for cushioning and ventilation.
- Stitch down and cemented construction for lateral stability and flexibility.
- Signature crepe sole that cushions and reduces foot fatigue.
Clarks Originals Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.