Nike's street icon has been streamlined and refined into the Air Max 200 trainers. Still keeping the bold attitude, performance and classic design, these low-tops offer the same cushioning that made them famous.
- No sew textile upper with synthetic overlays.
- Traditional lace-up fastening for flexible fit.
- Low-profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Generously padded tongue and collar for anatomical fit.
- Breathable textile lining for abrasion-free wear.
- Removable foam padded insole for cushioning and support.
- Full-length Phylon foam midsole to absorb shock and relieve pressure on feet, ankles and back.
- Visible Max Air unit in the heel for outstanding cushioning.
- Non-marking rubber sole for traction and durability.
- Flex grooves to allow for a natural movement of the foot.
Nike Size Conversion
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.