The Esc Tempest trainer from Vivobarefoot is a versatile off-road swim run shoe, designed to let you get back to nature with maximum sensory feedback. It offers great flexibility, drainage and protection, as well as a sole developed in collaboration with Michelin, for super grip.
- Quick draining mesh and recycled plastic PET ankle sock upper construction with seamless synthetic overlays.
- Soft and breathable textile and synthetic lining for comfort.
- Removable 3mm thin padded insole.
- Bungee lace fastening with speed toggle for secure, quick and easy adjustment.
- Super sticky rubber outsole developed in collaboration with Michelin for traction and grip.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.