Breathable, agile and athletic, the Sport 3 lace-up trainers from MBT offer the greatest comfort possible and it allows you to enjoy the natural benefits of walking. Given the podiatrist seal of approval due to supporting the natural way your body moves and because it encourages you to walk actively, these low-top trainers will become your favourite in no time.
- Combination of breathable engineered Air Mesh and synthetic leather upper.
- Low profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Traditional lacing system for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for anatomical fit.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable textile lining for dry in-shoe climate.
- Removable and mesh lined insole for cushioning.
- PU Midsole with Pivot Axis technology and engineered shank to absorb shock and provide support.
- Patented MBT SensorTechnology non-marking rocker sole for gentle rolling motion.
- Pronounced level of instability to imitate walking on soft, uneven surfaces for active walking.
- Unique treading on the sole for enhanced traction.
- Dynamic MBT index meaning the sole offers an intermediate level of rolling.
- Certified and recommended by the APMA as back-friendly footwear.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.