Mbt Sport 3 White Womens Trainers
Breathable, agile and athletic, the Sport 3 lace-up trainers from MBT offer the greatest comfort possible and it allows you to enjoy the natural benefits of walking. Given the podiatrist seal of approval due to supporting the natural way your body moves and because it encourages you to walk actively, these low-top trainers will become your favourite in no time.
- Combination of breathable engineered Air Mesh and synthetic leather upper.
- Low profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Traditional lacing system for flexible fit.
- Generously padded collar and tongue for anatomical fit.
- Moisture-wicking and breathable textile lining for dry in-shoe climate.
- Removable and mesh lined insole for cushioning.
- PU Midsole with Pivot Axis technology and engineered shank to absorb shock and provide support.
- Patented MBT SensorTechnology non-marking rocker sole for gentle rolling motion.
- Pronounced level of instability to imitate walking on soft, uneven surfaces for active walking.
- Unique treading on the sole for enhanced traction.
- Dynamic MBT index meaning the sole offers an intermediate level of rolling.
- Certified and recommended by the APMA as back-friendly footwear.
All the UK orders are delivered in 2 - 3 working days in the UK. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
UK & USA Delivery:
Shipping for all UK orders is Free. All the orders from UK are delivered in 2 - 3 working days. And USA orders are delivered in 2 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery:
Next Day delivery to UK £4.99. All the next day delivery orders received by 12:00pm on weekdays will be sent same day and will be delivered the next working day. The order placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Shipping to Europe:
Shipping to Europe starts from £7.99 per order. It may take up to 5 to 7 workings days to deliver your order.
Shipping for all the countries outside Europe starts from £11.99 per order. It may take up to 7 to 12 workings days to deliver your order
Customs, Duties, and Taxes.
If you are outside UK and buying from Legend Footwear, you are the importer of item and must comply with all laws and regulations of the your country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
If you are not available at the time of delivery the driver will leave a card in your letterbox in order for you to get in touch with them to arrange a suitable time for delivery. Please be aware that you must get in touch with them as they will attempt to deliver one more time before sending the parcel back to us.