Dr.Martens Holly Leather Womens Shoes
Making its way onto the streets is the Holly 3-Eyelet shoes from Dr. Martens. With its double height, eye-catching design and stylish materials, these breath-taking shoes can be easily paired with any outfit for an edgy look.
- Durable full-grain Buttero leather upper with a satin gloss finish and supple feel.
- Extra-wide eyelet lacing system for flexible fit.
- Low-profile construction for ankle mobility.
- Breathable textile and synthetic lining for comfortable wear.
- Soft cushioned insole for comfortable wear.
- Goodyear Welt construction for durability.
- Oil, fat, acid, petrol and alkali resistant AirWair Air-Cushioned platform rubber sole.
- Grooved edges on the sole for Dr. Martens styling.
- Distinctive yellow welt stitching for added appeal.
- Signature scripted heel pull-tab for easy on and off.
- Approximately 3.5 cm platform height and 4.5 cm heel height.
All the UK orders are delivered in 2 - 3 working days in the UK. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorisation of your payment.
UK & USA Delivery:
Shipping for all UK orders is Free. All the orders from UK are delivered in 2 - 3 working days. And USA orders are delivered in 2 - 5 working days.
Next Working Day Delivery:
Next Day delivery to UK £4.99. All the next day delivery orders received by 12:00pm on weekdays will be sent same day and will be delivered the next working day. The order placed on weekends will be delivered on Tuesday.
Shipping to Europe:
Shipping to Europe starts from £7.99 per order. It may take up to 5 to 7 workings days to deliver your order.
Shipping for all the countries outside Europe starts from £11.99 per order. It may take up to 7 to 12 workings days to deliver your order
Customs, Duties, and Taxes.
If you are outside UK and buying from Legend Footwear, you are the importer of item and must comply with all laws and regulations of the your country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside of the United Kingdom may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, you should contact your local customs office for further information. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates.
If you are not available at the time of delivery the driver will leave a card in your letterbox in order for you to get in touch with them to arrange a suitable time for delivery. Please be aware that you must get in touch with them as they will attempt to deliver one more time before sending the parcel back to us.